Join your fellow EMS practitioners as a member of the National Association of Emergency Medical Technicians, the only national membership association dedicated to representing the professional interests of ALL EMS practitioners, including paramedics, EMTs and first responders. Now more than ever, EMS practitioners need the respect and recognition that NAEMT membership brings. There is strength in numbers... and the more members we have, the louder our voice.
Membership in your professional association helps EMS and provides you with a wealth of benefits. Here are a few reasons why you should join NAEMT today:
- Professionalism begins with commitment. Membership in NAEMT is a visible demonstration of your support for EMS.
- Your voice is needed. The strength of the collective voice of EMS depends on the hundreds of thousands of EMS practitioners who make up the backbone of EMS in our country.
- It's sound economics. The benefits you receive as a member are worth much more than the price of membership.
- It's good for your career. NAEMT membership presents great opportunities to network and develop your leadership skills.
- Membership will keep you connected. NAEMT provides members with regular updates on what is happening in EMS as a whole across the nation and within the association.
- It gives you perspective. Connecting with other EMS practitioners gives you new insight and helps you maintain a balanced perspective about your profession.
Your profession needs you. Your association needs you. Every member matters. Join NAEMT today.